This blog is my journal of stitches, thank you for visiting!
Here’s a crash course on me:
- I love fabric, saturated color, & Anna Maria Horner
- I’m a wife and mama of 2
- I’ve been sewing for 15 years and quilting for 5
- I love to read
- I’m a Texas girl living in Georgia
- I love flea markets and vintage treasures
- I could eat Mexican food 7 days a week
I don’t text message (insane, right?)I’m a normal person now, lol!
- I’m determined to follow my creative dreams despite having Lupus
- I sew on a Bernina White Pearl
- I positively love those who read here (that means YOU) and appreciate your comments and support so much!
- I feel that God gave me the gift of creativity and I’m thankful every day. My hope is that I can share what I know in a way that will teach, inspire and encourage others.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please email me. Love to hear from you! firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not men. Colossians 3:23